{WWW.MARTYMCCONNELL.COM} {NEW JOURNAL: martyoutloud.livejournal.com (no www required)}

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

{fragmentation & jetlag}

back in LA

I need to post, and will, but for now I'm beat after a day of travel

it was my birthday, which was lovely

NYC, you're not off the hook -- the celebration will re-ensue there

I'm reading Steven Hawking's "A Brief History of Time" -- $1 at the Salvation Army -- mining for metaphors

working on this long piece about the Rosenbergs -- not sure if it's working, we'll see

have to meet with a "costumer" tomorrow morning with the rest of the cast. am very afraid

photos of Ann Arbor and the fam to be posted to the web site soon. don't get too excited

five nights alone in this too-big California king bed before I make it back to NYC. sigh

the rental place gave me a monster SUV thing this time. I hate it. just five days but how much waste

Joy Harjo wrote

"Give me back my language and build a house
inside it.
A house of madness."

oh, yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home