{WWW.MARTYMCCONNELL.COM} {NEW JOURNAL: martyoutloud.livejournal.com (no www required)}

Monday, January 24, 2005

{office report etc.}

about half the office is home calling "snow day!" -- had I but known this was an option of sorts.

got all hot and dizzy and nauseous on the train on the way in. happens sometimes, but it never bodes well for the day.

sure enough, I decide to press on and not turn around and go home even though everything I have to do today I could do just as well there if not better if somebody at the office emailed me the files... and half the office is out.

BUT they bought we intrepid boot-wearing workers lunch. which somehow makes me feel better. I'm so easily bought.

forgot to send myself the new manuscript last night, so now I can't print it today, which would have been a good day to do it, given that so few people are here. sad face.

somebody send me a poem you love. marty@louderarts.com. get me out of this cranky mood!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home