{WWW.MARTYMCCONNELL.COM} {NEW JOURNAL: martyoutloud.livejournal.com (no www required)}

Saturday, July 17, 2004

{oh, the humanity}

my computer has a virus. insert weeping and gnashing of teeth here. I've run every search and destroy program I can get my hands on, and now I'm going to have to call the dreaded repair place that is only open 9-5 Monday through Friday and see what they can do for me before I leave town again on Friday. it has disabled my windows media player (doubly sad since I have no stereo in this apartment) and is messing with AOL and all other functions at a clip.

time to back up everything critical. this is EXACTLY what I want to be doing on a sunny Saturday afternoon. sigh.

on a happier front, somebody's trying to cast Roger in an anti-war musical (how crazy is that) and louderARTS may soon have a new slammaster. ooooooooooh the mystery. the intrigue.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home