{WWW.MARTYMCCONNELL.COM} {NEW JOURNAL: martyoutloud.livejournal.com (no www required)}

Friday, April 01, 2005

{if train A travels 4 mph and train B is full of bees}

had I known grant writing involved story problems I'd have tried harder to remain a full-time poet.

question: how many cents does your organization spend for every private dollar it brings in?

answer: how do we determine how much has been spent on the different types of fundraising? by private dollar do we mean individuals only, or private foundations as well? once private dollars have been separated from the larger gross income, how do we figure out how many cents that is on the dollar?

the sad part is, bad as I am at math, I nearly got it right the first time. what felled me of course was a basic division error.

on top of all this, it is roughly 3:30, the low point in my biorhythm cycle which means I really should be napping and not attempting mathematical gymnastics.

did I mention that the anniversary show is Monday night? four days prior is about when I start worrying that no one will show. so that's right about... now.

.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home